Choose an organization (or use your own) and create a crisis communication plan.
Your plan should include the following parts:
- Introduction & Table of Contents
- Brief organization background to serve as information for crisis management team
- Description of the Plan’s Purpose, including its Identify types of crises your organization could face (categorize these under broad headings, ex. accidents, financial, personnel, etc.)
- Identify a crisis management team
- Identify third party potential supporters or credible experts
- Immediate Response Checklist
- Establish procedure for dealing with the Media during a crisis
- Press release template
- Procedure for evaluating the crisis plan
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now