The plan is for your client, a federal government agency, which is preparing for a Microsoft Azure cloud pilot. The Comprehensive Cloud Plan is the first of a two-part assignment for your client’s CIO. The plan should be submitted in a Word document. The Comprehensive Cloud Plan should be eight to 10 pages, including cover page, images or tables, and references.
Your plan should include the following information for the CIO:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- an executive summary to describe the requirements
- at least three benefits of using Azure
- a detailed explanation of the Azure cloud types and deployment models
- definition of common Azure terms: tenants, management groups, subscriptions, resource groups, and resources
- the significance of FedRAMP
- the Azure governance model