What kind of contract will you pursue for each of the following purchases related to this project?
- Hiring technicians to install and configure the software for your environment
- Hiring a training entity to teach the student PMs the mechanics of using the new tool
- Buying a new server and software to run the tool and house the project database
- Hiring tool usage experts to transfer knowledge to the student PMs about the use of the tool on the job for the first 60 days after going live
- Planning for the removal and disposal of the scheduling tool software and hardware that are no longer to be used
- In 750–900 words, address the following for each of the 5 bulleted items listed in the assignment description:
- Which contract type is the most appropriate for the product or service purchase?
- How would you effectively justify your selection to other project managers?
- What arguments might they use to debate your selection?
- How would you effectively address those arguments?
- What risks are associated with the type of contract selected?
- Explain exactly how you factored these risks into your selection.
- What general purposes and functions does the contract type address?
- How does the selected contract meet the project objectives?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"