must include properly formatted APA citations and references. Make sure you answer each part of question, and number each question. no cover sheet just answer question with the correct word count. Must use your own words. The book I am using is the crime of the internet by Frank Schmallger and Michael Pittaro. 250 words for each questions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. In no less than 250 words, (1) describe the race, gender, and age characteristics of the child victims of online sexual predators and discuss some of the common methods used by sex offenders to dupe their victims in to submitting to their perverse demands. (2) If you were asked to facilitate a presentation on Internet Safety, what would you focus on and why?
2. What makes the digital piracy of music so attractive to today’s adolescents? How can we, as criminal justice professionals, minimize digital piracy among this particular population?
3. Criminological theories are often used to explain the reasons or causes of certain behaviors. Other than Rational Choice theory and Social Learning theory, identify and discuss another psychological or sociological theory that could be introduced to explain cyberstalking? Present a persuasive argument as to why you selected this particular theory.
4. As an investigator with the newly created cyber crime unit of the New York Attorney General’s office, you have been tasked with setting up a cyber sting operation to investigate and apprehend an International child pornography ring in which several prominent New Yorkers are suspected of participating. What are some suggestions for setting up a sting operation of this magnitude?
5. Compare AND contrast the profiles of the “traditional” terrorist with that of the cyber terrorist. Be sure to note their similarities and differences.