An Executive Summary provides a high-level overview of the project-to-date including; results, conclusions, and recommendations. These summaries are written for executives who do not have time to read a detailed report, but need to cover the major points of a project in order to understand the substance.
This week you are to create a final report that includes an Executive Summary.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose one of the following ways to complete the summary:
- A Microsoft® Word document including:
- A 1-page Executive Summary (described below)
- Combined and well-formatted content from prior assignments
- An 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes
Your final project is to include the following:
- Executive Summary
- A Comprehensive Task List showing a high-level overview of the project and project-to-date results to provide an introduction for Executives
- The Week Two Assignment Deliverable: The abstract data type algorithm headers for the inventory system, including: name, parameters, purpose, preconditions, post conditions, return value types, and the pseudocode definitions for a textbook data structure and a student data structure
- The Week Three Assignment Deliverable: The recursive pseudocode algorithm which looks for specific text within all textbooks located in a library
- The Week Four Assignment Deliverable: The document explaining sort priorities, including: the list of character sort strings, numerical data searches, arrays, subarrays, normalization database link revisions, and Pivindex
- The conclusion and recommendations going forward with the project
Submit your final project to the Assignment Files tab.