Resources: Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc., Part 1(SEE ATTACHMENT)
Review the Ballard Integrated Managed Services, Inc. (BIMS), Part 1 case study overview.
Prepare a 400-word written report along with a 1-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team to present your findings
Address the following:
Present the BIMS situation as an overview—problem, purpose, research questions, and hypotheses.
· Describe the instrument used for data collection.
· Identify types of data collected—quantitative, qualitative, or both—and how the data is collected.
· Identify the LEVEL OF MEASUREMENT for EACH of the VARIABLES involved in the study.(400 WORDS)
Also, include a OVERALL CONCLUSION !
Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
· Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
· Draw conclusions about appropriateness of the data to meet the purpose of the study.
Note. As consultants to BIMS, your Learning Team is expected to prepare and deliver a professional product addressing the client’s needs.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines WITH CITATION !
—-> 100% FREE OF PLAGIARISM , A MUST !!!!