Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexual Addiction*** POWER POINT. Course Concepts PowerPoint
You are asked to present a talk about one of the concepts learned in this course. ***Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexual Addiction*** You will choose one of the topics listed below to create a PowerPoint presentation to be used in presenting to a group to explain the topic. In your presentation, you should include at least 3 references from the course material or outside sources to support your information. Make sure to document your sources in current APA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· The cycle of addiction
· The addictive system of the sex addict
· Levels of sexual addiction
· Characteristics and “rules” of dysfunctional families
· Core beliefs of the sexual addict
· The SAFE formula (as described by Carnes)
· Spiritual abuse
· The “Desires of the Heart” (as described by Mark Laaser)
· Criteria for diagnosis of sexual addiction
· Family systems
Your presentation must be completed in Microsoft PowerPoint and must include the following:
· At least 10 content slides (not counting the title slide or reference slide);
· A script (at least 50 words for each content slide) as a guide for presenting the information;
· A minimum of 3 references from the course material and/or outside sources.
· A title page and a reference page.