I am a international student and I do not have any work experience. Please based on this to write a organization I wish to work for.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The organization you choose should be you employer; if you self employed, it can be an ongoing enterprise that you own. If you are not currently employed, it should be a past employer, or possibly an organization you wish to work for. In a pinch, it might be your church, temple, mosque, meeting. etc. Some structured, longstanding community organizations might also be good for the purposes here.
Minimum length 300 words.
To receive ANY credit for the discussion board, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Do NOT describe or restate the content of the discussion reading or video. Instead, choose one or two points that you find interesting/important and elaborate on those points in your discussion. Do not answer the questions in the topic as a list. Answer in essay form.
- A minimum response is 300 words.
- Every initial response is required to include, minimum, two scholarly or peer-reviewed resources in addition to your text to support your response. Our library allows you to choose these settings to help you find appropriate research to support your work.
- Do NOT use Wikipedia.com, wiki-anything, about.com, how.com, answers.com, blogs, or any other generic answer base, because you cannot verify the accuracy of the information on the website. Instead, search our extensive library databases to find articles that have contain verified information to support your discussion. If you find a blog from a notable source, you can include that information, but the blog will not count as one of your scholarly references.
- There are several articles in Course Materials and Web Links that you can, and should, use as references to support your discussions.
- Every response must be completed in APA style. That includes all citations, both in text and reference, and format, given that Canvas sometimes changes the format when you post. This includes indented paragraphs, font size, and other particulars that you will find specified in the APA manual. You will find an example of a paper written in APA style in Course Materials. Also, the APA style manual is a required text for this course. Discussion boards do not require cover pages, tables of content, and other front matter, and can be copied and pasted from a draft page, such that attachments are not necessary.
- You must respond to AT LEAST one (1) other student in their class in their discussion boards. You are required to actively communicate with other students in this class.
- The initial post for each week’s discussion board is due by Wednesday, 11:59 p.m., of every week when a discussion board is due. Your response to the threads of other students is due no later than Saturday, 11:59 p.m. of each week when a discussion board is due. You may respond to those who responded to your thread.
- Technique counts, so be sure to proof read your posts for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other technical issues that can impact communication quality. If you are not a strong writer, you can contact the Writing Center for help toward improving your work.
- I always suggest that students write their discussion board posts in Word or other word processing software rather than directly into Canvas. This allows you to save your work and to make corrections before you post your work publicly. Canvas has, regrettably, been known to eat some thoughtful and insightful responses simply because the response did not load correctly.