Your response to the discussion question will be in two parts. Use subheadings to label your answers Part A and Part B. The first section is a common question about the readings that everyone will answer. In the second section, you will select one of six different questions to answer.
PART A: We have made it to the present. So it is time to look in the daily news for a scientific topic that interests you. Use one of the following websites to find an article from the last 6 months:
The article must have an author and a publication date. DISCUSS HOW YOUR TOPIC RELATES TO THE HISTORY OF SCIENCE.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PART B: Select one of the following questions to answer. CLEARLY INDICATE the question you are answering in your thread title. For example, if you are answering the first question type: “Response to Question 1.” I would like to see all the questions answered in as equal numbers as possible.
1. If you could meet one of the women scientists we have read about, who would you select and why? What questions would you ask her?
2. Why was access to scientific disciplines important to women?
3. Is Big Science really “big technology”? Argue your case.
4. Are religion and science in conflict, harmony, or is the relationship best described as “complex”?
5. Do you think it is important for us to understand the origins of the universe? Explain your answer.
6. Is the relationship between science and religion important? Why or why not?