Encouragement of Small Business
The encouragement of small business is an important goal of government that is addressed by the FAR. The government is required to create a network of resources that provide for contract opportunities to level the playing field when procuring goods and services.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Assess the socio-economic considerations of the federal procurement process.
- Distinguish between contract financing via loan guarantees vs. private financing, and determine the impact each will have on a minority vendor.
- Determine the protections that are available to a diverse contractor for his / her intellectual property.
- Analyze “title policy vs. license policy” under Part 27 of the FAR.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"