Chapter 5 Entrepreneurial Challenge
Complete Chapter 4 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 205): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester which will serve as your final.
Write an analysis addressing the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- On your way to work this morning, you stopped for gas. When you were inside paying, someone broke into your car and stole your computer bag. You did not notice until you arrived at your business and began looking for your bag. As you begin to realize all of the data you just lost- customer lists, profit, and loss analysis, tax returns, email, sales information, payroll files, and so on–you begin to wonder when you last backed up your hard drive. Now that you have been stung by a painful data loss experience, you realize the importance of having a backup strategy. Create a detailed backup strategy and disaster recovery plan for your business. Be sure to include details such as the types of backup you will perform, frequency of backups, and location of backups.
Instructions for your submission:
- Open the Word document from your previous submission:”Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName”.
- You will be using this document throughout the semester.
- Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous weeks
- Add a bolded heading titled: Chapter 5: Information Backup and Recovery
- Follow the formatting requirements below
- Be sure your analysis is clear and organized.
- Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right (semester, year).
- Submit “Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName” prior to the due date and time.
- Times New Roman, 12 point font
- One-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)
- Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)
- Correct spelling and punctuation
- Complete sentences