City officials have asked your department supervisor to provide information on environmental influences on offender trends and patterns. Your supervisor has asked you to create a video presentation on this topic to present to city officials at their weekly meeting. The video presentation should include f our examples of environmental influences and an assessment of how each one influences offender trends and patterns.
You can create the video presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint or another video application you are familiar with using. Narration must be included in the video presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To create the video presentation, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Research the topic. Include at least three reliable sources to support the main message, including visuals/graphics. Include four or more visuals (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, etc.)
- Step 2: Create an outline for the presentation in Microsoft Word. The outline should layout how the presentation will show each point you wish to make to the audience and include speaker notes you will use for the narration. Write the speaker notes as if you are presenting to a live audience. Include references to sources, including graphics, cited in APA style. Note: You have to submit the outline (with the link to the video) to receive full credit for this Assignment.
- Step 3: Create the video presentation utilizing the outline you have prepared. Record the narration from the speaker notes.
The video presentation should have the following characteristics:
- A PowerPoint presentation (recorded as a video file)
- Note: Instead of PowerPoint, the video presentation can be created in another application you are familiar with using (PowToons, etc.). Get permission from your instructor for the software you want to use.
- Must include narration.
- No more than 10 minutes in length.
- Contains a title and references slide/screen
- Research from at least three reliable sources to support the main message, including graphics.
- Four or more visuals (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, etc.)
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide/screen and in a separate Microsoft Word document. You need to quote material taken directly from a source. The same standards for documenting sources that apply to an essay, apply to a presentation.
- Designed with the audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.
- Presentation outline should include speaker notes, the link to the video, and references to sources, including graphics, cited in APA style.
- Post the video on any free video sharing site (YouTube, Vimeo).
- Note: This Assignment requires outside research. Use at least three credible sources beyond the text material and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used. You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course materials, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.