Essay – Interrelationships Reflection. Instructions
As we learned in Week 1, there is a difference between being educated and simply trained. The purpose of education is not only to determine what someone can do, but also what kind of person they become as a result of their education. Studies in the humanities will advance the communication skills, empathy, self-awareness, judgment, and professionalism of students, and they help students with becoming skilled at the social and cultural context of working with people.
In addition, studying the humanities can help students in the following ways:
- Literature can introduce students to life situations with which they may not be familiar.
- Drama can teach oral communication.
- Philosophy can teach skills of analysis and argument.
- Art, literature, drama. and music are expressions of human creativity, and taking part in some form of artistic activity, either as reader or viewer, is part of what makes us human.
For this assignment, choose a work of art that made an impression on you during this course. Then, address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Include an image of or link to the work.
- Identify the artist, the title, date completed, and the medium.
- Explain how learning about the work will help you in your life and Nursing career. Consider the context in which the work was created and the meaning of the work.
- Explain how one or more specific disciplines (literature, drama, philosophy, art, music) influenced you.
- Examine the effect that you think this class could have on your Nursing career and personal life.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: minimum of 2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)