- Please provide a web-link of the museum/gallery (including artwork) or studio/art-making demo you will discuss.
- Please provide the basic information such as artist name/instructor’s name, title of artwork, year it was created, medium, artistic styles, and etc.
- Please add your opinions, learning (including the reason you chose the work), and other discussion points in 15 or more sentences, not including the basic information.
- You can begin your search of artworks, galleries/museums, studios, materials, and techniques with the following links.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- File Upload
- Text Entry
- Please don’t do any one of those topics because I have them already.
1- The Conservator’s eye: Marble statue of a wounded warrior
2- The name of Museum: Uffizi Gallery
The title of artwork: Moses undergoing Trial by Fire
3- The name of the museum: Rijksmuseum Gallery the title of artwork: The love letter by Johannes
4- The White House.
5- The fall of man (Adam and Eve)
6- The love letter