fundamental of Project Management
Project Scheduling and Budgeting
Solve the following problems using textbook:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Click here to
view the network diagram. Using the diagram, find:
- The critical path.
- How long it will take to complete the project?
- How does simulation determine the probabilities of various project completion times?
- What is “slack” and why is it important?
- Why is activity-on-arrow (AOA) or activity-on-node (AON) of significant value to the project manager?
- How is the uncertainty in project scheduling dealt with?
- Should the critical path activities be managed differently from noncritical path activities? Explain.
Please provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word Document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.