Topic – Generational Bias in the workplace
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify and define dysfunction in organization, communities, relationships and teams.
- Discuss tools and techniques for working with dysfunctional systems.
- Examine strategies for addressing positive change within dysfunction.
- Identify personal challenges, bias, or beliefs that could contribute to a dysfunctional system.
The purpose of this paper presentation is to create a training presentation addressing generational bias in the workplace.
The paper should center around two key sections – set up of why the problem/conflict exists and how to resolve the conflict. Paper should address the conflict, necessary background information, and offer tools to prevent and avoid the bias from continuing.
- Paper should include research on the generational bias, how it impacts an organization, and possible remedies. 5-6 outside resources should be used.
- Paper should be 3 pages long and can include content, activities, visual support, and how to resolve the dysfunction.
- Paper should address the conflict, necessary background information, and offer tools to prevent and avoid the bias from continuing.