Prepare an ten-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on the financial statements of Google:
- Provide a background on Google include, industry, economy, and outlook for the future.
- Analyze the short term liquidity of Google.
- Analyze the operating efficiency of Google.
- Analyze the capital structure of Google.
- Analyze the profitability of Google.
- Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of Google (trend analysis).
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"