For this journal, please read the second shorty story from Heads of the Colored People, “The Necessary Changes Have Been Made.”
*I will not provide the book for you*
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the shorty was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases (quotes) that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"