Health Care Policy and DERMATOLOGY CASE STUDY. 1) Minimum 3 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page (you must answer this part two times)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 9 references not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 3 references / Reference in APA format: http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/
Part 2: minimum 3 references per document
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Go to the following website by clicking on the provided link, http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/
Florida and Family and domestic violence.
Review the website and the health outcomes in the County Health Rankings for the area.
1) Briefly list the general statistics pertaining to a specific health concern that is on the rise in selected the city/county (Florida and Family and domestic violence).
2) How can the creation of a community health center program help to address this public health problem?
3) What can you as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader do to influence policy innovation to resolve the problem?
Part 2: DERMATOLOGY CASE STUDY (see attach)
you must answer this part two times
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page)
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
Please see below:
Primary Diagnosis: Proximal subungual onychomycosis
Differential Diagnosis: Irritant Contact Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Nail Psoriasis
Fungal culture confirms fungal infection.
As an NP student, you need to determine the medications for onychomycosis.
1. According to the AAFP/CDC Guidelines, what antifungal medication(s) should this patient be prescribed, and for how long?
2. Write her complete prescriptions using the prescription writing format
3. What labs for baseline and follow up of therapy would you order for this patient? Give rationale.