This assignment is an essay assignment of five questions to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. You may use any of the texts, readings from this course and outside material that is academic in nature.
1. Using two references and in your words, define Weapons of Mass Destruction?
2. Explain Sanctions against Foreign Persons as presented in Executive Order EO 12938?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Define, then compare and contrast Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty and the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) using at least two scholarly references.
4. Identify three resources the U.S. Government is using towards Weapons of Mass Destruction Counter Proliferation efforts?
5. Do Weapons of Mass Destruction pose a threat to the United States? If so, where does the greatest threat stem from?
- Your answers should be approximately 4-5 pages total for the body of your work (the Title Page and References page will be additional pages).
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. Please have the question and then answer the question below the question. At the end of your work, include a reference page noting your references for all five questions. Yes, I know this is not the APA standard, but for this test it is easier for me to grade…
- Students will follow the APA 6 Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Use scholarly or other relevant sources for each question.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize: books, peer reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc. (may be electronic of course and the APA manual lists all the types of possible resources and reference formats, hint…hint), and valid web sites (use caution with these).
- Save your work as a Microsoft Word document