Week 3 – Assignment
Outbreak at Watersedge
Play this interactive game “Outbreak at Watersedge” found here:
Outbreak at Watersedge (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. (n.d.) Retrieved from http://www.mclph.umn.edu/watersedge/game.html
Then, address the following questions in question-answer format (i.e. retype each question and then place your response below). Unlike most assignments, this is not a formal paper; however, you do need to add a cover page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Short Answer Questions:
- What are the symptoms experienced by the patients?
- Where are the majority of the cases located?
- What led you to take water samples (aside from the computer telling you to do so)?
- Which water sample tested positive? What was different about this water sample than the others?
- What was the biological cause of the outbreak; what factors contributed to the agent getting into the water; and what family does the biological agent belong to?
- What factors contributed to the development and spread of the outbreak?
- How would you report information to the public?