1. Do you think teenagers under age 18 should have restrictions on the types of jobs that they can do or hours they can work? Why or why not? What is HR’s role in these situations? 100+ words.
2.Do you think union membership will continue to decrease in the next five years? Explain. Would you consider joining a union? Why or why not?100+ words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3.How does one go about controlling workers’ compensation costs, and why is that important?
4. Which workplace violence categories are of most concern to your company?
5.Employees in the shipping department have requested the implementation of a “suggestion box” system to help them bring their concerns to the attention of management and to help improve labor relations. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of such a system.
6. From an employee’s perspective, what are the disadvantages of using an incentive plan? Are incentives plans not really incentives to employees?100+words
7. Visit the HR-Guide.com website (www.hr-guide.com (Links to an external site.)). Focusing on the Compensation and Incentive Plans sections, what information/articles did you find interesting and why? 100+words
8.Why might the use of incentives in the form of gift certificates be better than just providing cash to employees?
9.Would a compensation program that offered only commission work for your company? Why or why not?
10. What other incentives would assist the company in motivating the sales staff?