Identify legislation and litigation that have affected special
Discussion Post #1
No unread replies.No replies.
Respond to the following questions. must be at least 300 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Remember to use information learned during this module when posting and responding. Reference your source(s) throughout your post and include the full reference in APA 7 at the bottom of your post.
Identify legislation and litigation that have affected special education? What has been the impact of legislation and litigation on special education?
When you respond to a peer, please use one of the following formats:
- Validate the post by sharing your experience and stating how it relates to the course material or to the initial post.
- Agree or disagree with the post and explain why you agree or disagree.
- Expand on your classmate’s post to demonstrate that you understand the topic.
- Reply to a question posed by one of your classmates or by the instructor and support your statements with sources from the text.
- Critically evaluate the post and make a suggestion or respectfully point out an area of the assignment that was not addressed.
- Ask a probing question or ask your classmate for a clarification or an explanation of a point made in the post.
- Share an insight or something you learned from reading your peer’s posting or from your other reading.
- Explain how someone’s post helped you understand the material or made you rethink your own views.
- Offer an opinion and support it with examples from the text.
- Relate the information in the post to your course assignments and/or research projects.
- Challenge a statement in the post. If you would not let a statement go unchallenged in a classroom discussion, do not let it go unchallenged on the discussion board.
- Tie ideas together: Discuss how comments other students made relate to your peer’s post.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – Make sure you cite your sources for all references and for any other ideas that are not your own using APA 7 (Links to an external site.) format.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.