We’ve learned that there are legal implications that impact every area of the marketing mix, including product, price, place, and promotion. This week, we will share examples of companies that have gotten into trouble because they didn’t engage the right legal expert when planning and executing their marketing mix elements.
For your initial post, do the following:
- Search newspaper articles, trade journals, the Federal Trade Commission website (ftc.gov), or other credible sources for an example of a company that was fined or otherwise punished for an illegal marketing practice.
- Summarize the details of the violation, including the law or regulation that was violated by the company and any consequences.
- Discuss which element of the marketing mix (product, price, place or promotion) the illegal marketing practice affected.
- If you were the marketing professional assigned to this project, what question(s) could you have asked your legal expert to help ensure your project was on the right track?
- Include a link to your source(s) in your initial post.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now