For this assignment, you will choose from the following options:
· Option 1: The Responsibility Project
· Option 2: EthicsGame Dilemmas
Read the instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Organizational Issues located on the student website and select one option to complete the assignment.
Resource: The Responsibility Project website
Perform an Internet search for the site called The Responsibility Project.
Select the link for this site.
View the short films on the Responsibility Project website.
Select one of the short films that addresses organizational issues.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing how ethical principles can be used to address organizational issues. Include the link to the film you select and discuss the following:
· Why are the issues in the film important?
· What role do external social pressures have in influencing organizational ethics?
· How might these issues be relevant to organizational and personal decisions?
· What is the relationship between legal and ethical issues as shown in the film?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Resources: EthicsGame Simulations: The Mysterious Blogger and The Veiled ID; University of Phoenix Material: Week Three EthicsGame Simulation Worksheet
Access the EthicsGame simulation using the link on the student website.
Complete the EthicsGame.
Document the results in the Week Three Ethics Game Simulation Worksheet.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word reflective summary in which you answer the following questions:
· What were the ethical issues presented in the simulation?
· What decision-making steps did you take to ethically address these issues?
· What ethical perspectives, or lenses, did you use to make your decisions in the simulation?
· How did these ethical perspectives, or lenses, influence your decisions?
· How might concepts from this simulation relate to your workplace?
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.