This assignment will be completed by each student.
The Vision for the Anderson College of Business is: Help business become stewards of society with the goal of improving the quality of life on earth. Imagine yourself a leader and a steward in your dream career opportunity.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using Hamel’s five elements of Stewardship, carefully consider each of the following:
- Fealty: A propensity to view the talents and treasure at one’s command as a trust rather than as the means for personal gain.
- Charity: A willingness to put the interests of others ahead of one’s own.
- Prudence: A commitment to safeguard the future even as one takes advantage of the present.
- Accountability: A sense of responsibility for the systemic consequences of one’s actions.
- Equity: A desire to ensure that rewards are distributed in a way that corresponds to contribution rather than power.
- For each element, state your “bedrock belief” about each concept. It is not necessary to agree with Hamel. The purpose is to map the author’s concepts of stewardship to your values or beliefs.
- Next, describe how you envision incorporating these stewardship principles in your organization. Describe where and how might you apply the concept. What lengths would you go to be a steward?
- Provide your definition of how business can or should be stewards of society.
Summarize your answers and thoughts in a 2-4-page (double-spaced) paper that is no longer than 4 pages. Site at least 3 references. The short length of the paper means you need to write and then edit your paper so it is succinct and focuses on key points.