Intercultural Communication Strategies DB
- Deliverable Length: 400–600 words
Knowing details about the culture of a prospective international client before a meeting assures a successful intercultural communication encounter. A Chinese businessman whom you have never met is coming to the United States to visit you. You and your female boss invite him to lunch. You call the in-house “culture coach” and ask the following questions:
- How should you handle the introduction, greeting, and handshaking?
- How do you exchange business cards?
- How do you explain your position and your boss’s position?
- Where should you take him to lunch, and when?
- Should you exchange gifts?
- How will you begin business discussions?
- What should not be brought up in business discussions?
- Is there anything else you should prepare for?
How should the culture coach respond to these questions?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now