These case studies should be about twice as much work as the executive briefs.I would expect 3-4 pages.All sections don’t need to be written out in paragraph form.For example, if you are recording the strengths and weaknesses you can use bullet points to list them.Again, use your own professional judgement as to when you need to write in paragraph form and when you can use lists, etc.This assignment will be heavily graded on how well you diagnosis the issues and whether the recommendations you make are valid and backed up by the data.
It never hurts to use other sources but it isn’t required in this assignment. This assignment is meant to take a part the situation piece by piece and come up with a conclusion that is supported by the facts provided. Two people may disagree on the solution and that’s really irrelevant.If you can back up your position in the paper and in class then you succeeded.These case studies are not meant to have a right and wrong answer…which makes them fun to discuss in class.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. NAME OF ARTICLE: Jackson Automotive Systems
2. AUTHOR: William E. Fruhan and Wei Wang
3. PUBLICATION: Harvard Business Review, August 1, 2013
4. Investigate and Analyze the Company’s History and Growth
5. Identify Strengths and Weaknesses Within the Company.
6. Gather Information on the External Environment.
7. Analyze Your Findings.
8. Identify Corporate Level Strategy.
9. Identify Business Level Strategy.
10. Analyze Implementations.
11. Make Recommendations.