Read the Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment on this link: http://www.policefoundation.org/docs/kansas.html this is not a research paper. All info you is found in the research brief and cite additional sources used in APA,3pages dbl spacing
- Describe the study’s research design.
- Was there a specific theory or hypothesis that was being tested? If so state what it was.
- What were the important variables in the study and how were these variables operationalized?
- Identify the independent and dependent variables, and explain why they are designated that way.
- Critique the ethics associated with this research project..
- Were there major threats to validity in this study?
- What conclusions can be drawn from this experiment?
- What are some of the policy implications of this research experiment?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"