Write a five (5) page paper not including the cover page or references in APA format.
Choose one from the topics below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Prepare a (5 page) paper that will seek to examine “The Leadership Challenges” of today and the varied traits and skills necessary to deal with these challenges. (Example: What makes a good leader and how different organizations are structured, and how behavior can best be understood). Try to examine leadership models in the workplace and take an unbiased approach to understanding different leadership models.
2. While not many people may possess it, it is true that charisma has no genetic link and it can be developed if a person is able to acquire certain skills. Prepare a paper on the powerful element of charisma, the characteristic that often leaves people in awe. Create a five (5) page paper on Charismatic Leadership.
3. Create a five (5) page paper on how leadership has changed over the years. Has it gotten more challenging? Less challenging? What characteristics leaders have to posses now that they didn’t before? Compare examples of “great leaders” overs the year.
Your paper should contain the following:
- Title Page
- An introduction
- 5 pages (double-spaced, no more than 12 pt. font) of cited research in APA format.
- A conclusion
- References in APA format
1. Must be in FULL APA format (title page, running head, page numbers, in text citations, section headings,etc.)
2. Must have at least 5 References from the Keiser Library
*if you would like to use an outside source, it must be approved by me in email*
3. 5 Content pages (abstract, title page and reference pages do not count as content pages)
FINAL PAPER IS DUE WEDNESDAY of WEEK 4, at 11:59 PM ET. It
Just a hint: ProQuest has an option to select ONLY full text articles from periodicals. This feature may save you time.
Paper Grading Criteria:
Organization: 20 points possible
Flow/Readability: 20 points possible
Content/Knowledge: 20 points possible
Bibliography/References: 10 points possible
Followed Guidelines/APA format: 20 points possible
Grammar/Spelling: 10 points possible
Total : 100 points
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. 🙂