Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
WEEK 1 Assignment:
Answer these essay questions:
- Explain how the behavioral approach differs from the contingency approach to management communication.
- Read Case 1-3 of the textbook and answer the three questions related to the case. Also explain how management communication would have to change for Kathy if she were to take the company internationally and employ people over the age of 75.
- Read Case 2-3 of the textbook and answer the True/False and essay questions.
- In your own words, explain the three layers of managerial communication. Then think of a specific business situation you’ve experienced where there was a miscommunication. Use the onion model to explain where and how (which layer) the communication issue occurred, and how you would apply the material from Chapter 2 to ensure this type of failure doesn’t happen again.
Length: 1500 -1700-words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.docx”)
Assignment CLO –1,2
M1 Assignment UMBO – 1, 2, 4