Mano’s basic | Computer Science homework help
using Mano’s Basic Computer write a short program of five to ten lines in assembly language to accomplish something.
- Your program should start with an ORG instruction and end with an END instruction
- Opcodes should be from the set of twenty-five instructions described in Dr. Duchon’s tutorial
- Operand addresses apply only to the seven memory-reference instructions (AND to ISZ) and are identified with a one- to three-character label
- Labels identify an address where data is stored, or identify a location to branch to
- / / are used at the start of a comment
A short example would be:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
100 LDA CAT // The contents of location CAT are loaded into the AC
110 COM // The value in the AC is complemented
120 STA DOG // The value in the AC is stored in location DOG
130 HLT // The computer halts
140 CAT HEX 5 // contains the value in location CAT
150 DOG HEX 0 // contains the value in location DOG
END // end of source code
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.