Marketing Plan Paper
Focus of the Final PaperThe Marketing Plan paper will be fifteen to twenty pages. It will incorporate all the Marketing Plan Exercises from the course text into one coherent marketing plan. The final Marketing Plan should incorporate feedback from the weekly assignments to create a complete, professional, and comprehensive document that could be presented in a real-world environment.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
1. Must be fifteen to twenty double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources.
7. Must document all sources in APA style.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.