Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This week, you will be creating components of your capstone marketing plan assignment. You will then finish your plan in Week 5.
Using the company you selected for your marketing manager internship, you will complete a situation analysis with the goal of identifying a new product or service to develop your marketing plan against.
Create a Word document of three to four pages formatted in APA Style that includes at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed, or other credible resource Links to an external site.from the University of Arizona Global Campus library in addition to the course text.
In your paper,
- Describe the selected company and brand and a brief history.
- List the core products and services they offer.
- Identify the key current competitors.
- Complete a SWOT analysis Links to an external site..
- Propose the product or service line you want to develop a marketing plan for.
- Justify your proposal with a SWOT-based argument for why it warrants marketing investment.
- Describe your core product, extended product, and the product concept.
- Explain how you plan to achieve competitive differentiation through creating customer value in the four areas listed below. Also, refer to The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy video:
- Be sure to use subject headers for each of the questions asked. Your paper needs to contain at least eight headers (i.e., introduction header, at least six headers for the six parts of the question, conclusion header)
Your marketing plan can focus on a new product or service idea of your own or an existing product or service that you think deserves its own dedicated campaign. Just don’t pick something that you’ve already seen being actively marketed.
For example, after completing a SWOT analysis for McDonald’s, one might propose marketing new concepts like a McVeggie burger or an adult Happy Meal. Further afield, one might propose a whole new chain of pay-to-visit indoor McPlayground Centers. Or relative to existing menu offerings, one might suggest a dedicated marketing campaign for say “burgers at breakfast” or after-midnight snacking via the drive-through.
Learn about your brand and then let your imagination run wild. It can be a big idea that will appeal to many of their customers or a very targeted effort—you decide. You can always adjust your idea after getting instructor feedback.
To learn more about SWOT analysis and see as an example how it is applied to Starbucks, you may see the below resources:
The Marketing Plan: Product Identification and SWOT Analysis paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site.as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site.resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of paper in bold font