In this final assignment, you will compile the previous four (4) assignments, addressing the feedback from
your professor, as well as adding the marketing strategies.
Write an eighteen to twenty (18-20) page paper in which you:
1. Write an executive summary of your marketing plan.
2. Provide the company’s mission statement and company introduction.
3. Provide the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution plan.
4. Provide the IMC and customer satisfaction plan.
5. Provide the following information about the marketing strategies:
a. Discuss the company’s competitors, and its strengths and weaknesses.
b. Determine the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
c. Explain whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
d. Assess the macro-environmental issues (legal, technological, social, and economic)
trends with which the company must operate.
e. Identify the most significant trend to impact the business and discuss how the company
intends to minimize or capitalize on this trend.
6. Support your marketing plan with at least ten (10) reference sources that discuss the nature of
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.