1. What are the key milestones in the history of maternal, newborn, and child health and health care.
2. Discuss the evolution of maternal, newborn, and pediatric nursing.
3. Compare the past definitions of health and illness with the current definitions, as well as the measurements used to assess health and illness in children.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. What are the factors that affect maternal and child health?
5. Differentiate the structures, roles, and functions of the family and how they affect the health of women and children.
6. Evaluate how society and culture can influence the health of women, children, and families.
7. Examine access and barriers to health care and its effect on women, children, and family’s health.
8. Identify the ethical and legal issues that may arise when caring for women, children, and families.