Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper summarizing the content of a simulation or video.
Use one of the following as a reference source:
Complete the Supply and Demand Simulation located on the student website.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Watch the Khan Academy Video “Changes in Market Equilibrium” located in the Week 1 Khan Academy Videos.
- Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation/video.
- Explain why you have categorized these selected principles or concepts as microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation/video.
- Explain what causes the shifts, and how each shift affects the price, quantity, and decision making.
- Include responses to the
- How might you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation/video to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
- How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on equilibrium price and quantity?
- How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
- How does the price elasticity of demand affect a consumer’s purchasing and the firm’s pricing strategy as it relates to the simulation/video?
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.