Topic: Heart Disease among older adults
In week 1, you selected a topic and developed a research question for that topic. Then, you developed a data gathering instrument to measure the question either quantitatively or qualitatively. Now that you have had the opportunity to read how scholarly methodologies are written, you will write a condensed 3-4 page methodology section for your research question using the required headings from the University of the Cumberlands Dissertation Handbook. Like we discuss in class, each university has unique parameters for what they expect in chapter 3, so you may see papers from other universities that look slightly different. The importance here is to focus on the content, not necessarily the organization. This assignment will help determine your readiness to write a full-length chapter three.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review your notes from class on the different methodologies and instruments used to measure. Also, review the examples:
- Develop a 3-4 page (more is fine) methodology section that includes the following:
- Research Paradigm (qualitative or quantitative)
- Research- or project- Design
- Sampling Procedures and
- Data Collection Sources
- Statistical Tests Summary (quantitative) OR Data Organization Plan (Qualitative)