Module 01 project – planning
Barbara was recently hired as a regional manager for the Urgent Care Clinic Organization (UCCO). One of her first tasks is to compile a strategic plan for the executive committee to review. The overall goal of the strategic plan is to identify specific actionable items that can better position the clinic organization.
For this assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum 2-page summary to explain why the organization should devote time to planning and why a strategic plan is needed.
Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 4 articles covering the topics of strategic planning and healthcare management. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- What can a healthcare organization accomplish with the strategic planning process?
- What would you recommend as areas of focus for Barbara’s strategic plan?
- Discuss how Barbara can achieve a balance between historical and current topics in healthcare?
- How should she apply them for her strategic plan?
- What type(s) of primary and secondary research would you recommend Barbara conduct? What are the benefits? Explain.
Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleTools to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
Transferable Skills for this Project Stage:
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.