Write a paper on an important historical figure or topic from the time period and geographical area covered in this course. Be sure to include: Will be uploaded on the proper link on the Moodle Class Page
- An inclusion of a strong introduction which establishes your theme or thesis.
- An identification of the historical figure or topic by giving appropriate background and biographical information.
- A strong conclusion that sums up the major points. Be sure to discuss your critical evaluations of the sources weighing their strengths and weaknesses. Make sure you also include your own observations, opinions, findings, and critical analysis.
- The paper must be 7-10 typed pages, double-spaced with one inch margins. (Papers can be longer than 10 pages but not shorter than 5). Handwritten papers will not be accepted. Long quotes, footnotes (or endnotes) should be single spaced.
- Use the Chicago Manual of Style, which includes proper footnoting or end noting. That means click “Reference” and then “Insert Endnote” or “Insert Footnote” and then follow the example given on the following pages or refer to Kate Turabian, A Manual For Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, University of Chicago Press. Do NOT use the MLA or APA style.
- The paper must include a bibliography at the very end listing a minimum of five scholarly book sources and one Internet source, and then you may use reference works, textbooks, encyclopedias, additional Internet sources, etc. Do not use Wikipedia. It is not a reliable source.
3.Utilization of proper spelling and grammar. Use the past tense unless your subject is still alive.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
6.Number your pages. Page numbers may appear either at the top or bottom of each page.
7.Late papers will not be accepted. No exceptions. No excuses. No sad stories accepted.
8.The font size for your paper should be 12 point. (Example: This document is typed in 12 point).
9.Print style should be Times New Roman or Courier New.