Ontela (B) Case Discussion –
***Note on cluster analysis used in the case:
- Standard statistical methods were used to group or “cluster” respondents together based on how similar their responses were.
- This analysis considers similarities and response profiles across all questions (not individual questions).
- This analysis does not presume that there will be a particular number of clusters. The statistical analysis guides the analyst to determine the number of clusters that best represent the survey respondents
- This analysis did not consider any information beyond the data provided by the survey questions listed in Exhibit 1.
Answer ONLY the following questions for the case write up.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Which segment from among the six would you recommend as a target for PicDeck? Explain the logic and rationale behind your choice as well as any concerns you may have about the segment.
- Develop a positioning statement for your target segment. (Make sure you review the lecture notes on writing a positioning statement).
- Develop a positioning statement for wireless carriers. (Make sure you review the lecture notes on writing a positioning statement).