Operations Scheduling , 10-12 slides.
10-12 slides, dont re-submit the same work if you have done it before
Forecasting and Contracts
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Both the operations manager and the warehouse manager have been impressed with your argument in making a case of supply chain management and quality management within the company. The operations manager in your department wants you to conduct a formal presentation to him and the rest of the floor staff to highlight the benefits of supply chain management. He has over 30 years of operational management experience with the company, and he is skeptical of any change. He has never used any type of supply chain management techniques or tools, but found your discussion on supply chain interesting. He would also like you to provide a recommendation on how to improve the current forecasting process and management of contracts for your company. This is your opportunity to really pitch the advantages of implementing supply chain management and for improving the current forecasting and contractual processes within your company.
Develop a compelling presentation to the operations manager that will explore the benefits of implementing supply chain management on his floor. Be sure to include what you learned from the game module.
- Use the following format:
- 10–12 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 100–200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
- Content should include the following:
- Create 2–3 slides covering basic terms, concepts, and principles of supply chain management.
- Create 1–2 slides providing examples of supply chain tools and techniques and explanations of how they are used.
- Cite and explain 2 examples of how supply chain management has helped a company to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create 1 slide to explain the difference between market-based and resource-based approaches to strategies.
- Create 1–2 slides providing strategies to implement prospective work orders and bids.
- Create 1 slide explaining the importance of forecasting demand.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to identify customer needs and how to satisfy them.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to recognize an organization’s competencies and capabilities.
- Citations and references must be given for all content sources.