You have been asked to complete a Research Paper in this course. Please present your perspective on the following: OR 5000, Graduate Student Orientation 3
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose three topics or ideas associated with your profession, or what you have learned while taking this course. Describe how you can use each of these three topics to succeed in your Master’s degree.
A Research Paper is an opportunity for you to practice and improve your research and writing skills. Plus, it allows you to review the details that others have observed and researched in the industry.
Review articles and sources with specific questions in mind (i.e., Does this article support my topic? How does this article apply to my topic? How am I going to use the details of this article in my paper?). The Research Paper must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least four pages in length (not including the title page and references page).
• Include three topics. The topics can be related to your profession/area of study, related to this course, or both.
• Include at least three peer-reviewed articles.
• Follow APA Style formatting.
Format your Research Paper using APA Style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Develop effective essay writing skills.
2. Develop effective online communication skills.
3. Apply time management skills.
4. Locate and use the resources within the myCSU Student Portal.
5. Locate and use the resources within the CSU Online Library.
6. Locate and recognize all CSU Policies.
7. Locate and use the important tools within Blackboard.