Week 1 Influence of Structure
Organizational structure can be equated to a person’s personality and physical traits. In this assignment, the student will identify an organizational structure looking at Structural Dimensions and applying Porter’s model. A decision as to what Miles and Snow Typology best describes the strategy of Ternary Software’s organization will be made.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper that discusses the organizational structure of Ternary Software at and how the structure influenced the organizations effectiveness. Include the following in your paper:
- Identify Ternary Software’s organizational structure.
- Describe the four Structural Dimensions of Ternary Software. How did each affect Ternary Software’s efficiency and effectiveness?
- Apply Porter’s Competitive Strategies model to Ternary Software and offer support for your decisions based on evidenced-based research.
- Explain which of Miles and Snow’s Typology strategies best describes Ternary Software’s strategy.