Personal Leadership Style, assignment help.
Hello, I need some help with this assignment. This assignment is supposed to be 7 pages. Thank you!
In Weeks 1 and 3, (The leader chosen for these assignments was Walt Disney) you focused on a famous leader and his or her leadership style, ethics, moral intelligence, credibility, principles, power, and beliefs. You also assessed the effect the leader had on the culture and ethics of the organization. Now, it is time to take what you have learned in those areas and apply it in self-reflection.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze your own principles, values, beliefs, and behaviors, citing examples and research to support your assessment. (My own principles, values, beliefs, and behaviors are similar to that of Walt Disney except that I take calculated risks).
- What are your fundamental principles (e.g., four universal principles)?
- What are your core values?
- What are your beliefs about people in organizations, people outside organizations, power, processes/policies, and profit?
- In what ways do your behaviors align (or don’t align) to your principles, values, and beliefs?
- From research, choose two leadership theories that you most relate to in terms of your own leadership. Provide a substantive synthesis of each leadership theory, including primary authors or researchers, the major points of each theory, and the similarities and differences between the two theories.
- Analyze your leadership in relation to each of the two leadership theories, discussing how your principles, values, beliefs, and behaviors align (or don’t align) with each of the theories.
- Compare your own leadership qualities with that of the leader you used in Weeks 1 and 3. Where are you similar to that leader and where are you different from that leader? Use examples and research to support your assessment.
- Using examples and research, justify at least three key insights from your study that you can use to enhance the ethical aspects of your leadership influence.