You have acquired a vast knowledge about multiple topics relevant to managers and HR employees. You will apply your learning by presenting an overall HR plan for an organization that you have chosen to work on throughout the course (fictitious or real). This is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to consider and recommend actions to management on how the organization can be most competitive in the global environment by utilizing the organizations best asset; its human resources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Development of the Plan
You will come up with a fictitious organization or you can use a real organization that is familiar throughout the course. The end product is a paper that presents a comprehensive HR plan for the organization that includes the concepts that you have learned from the text and outside resources.
Parameters for the organization:
You are free to describe the organization with which you will be associated. You will need to provide some level of detail of your organization. Use your general knowledge, coursework, and research to accomplish this.
- Even though you are required to provide general organizational details, your primary function is human resources. Analyze based on this premise.
- Assume that a core group of managers and employees (approximately 250) are already in place.
- Your organization can produce a product or perform a service.
- Requirements for the Overview of the organization
Description of what the organization does and organizational structure. Be specific. You may include an organizational chart.
- How does the organization operate? How are tasks/work projects accomplished?
- Is the organization domestic or international? Locations?
- Who are the competitors?
- What are the factors that you believe are critical to success in this organization?
- What is the culture like?
- How is information communicated?
- Why would people want to work for this organization?
HR Topics that MUST be addressed in the paper
- Recruitment and Selection: Include the job description and interview questions . A discussion and analysis of why and how you developed these tools must be included in the paper. Best practices based on the research and your text should be discussed.
- Compensation and Benefits: Include the compensation package for each position. A discussion and analysis of why and how you developed these tools must be included in the paper. Best practices based on the research and your text should be discussed.
- Performance Management: Include a performance appraisal and management system.A discussion and analysis of why and how you developed these tools must be included in the paper. Best practices based on the research and your text should be discussed.
- Training Program: Include a training program overview. A discussion and analysis of why and how you developed these tools must be included in the paper. Best practices based on the research and your text should be discussed.
- Other topics of interest for your plan: This is a free topic area. You can discuss union affiliation, diversity, succession planning, retention, or any topic that we have studied in the course that pertains to your plan.
Submit your work as an MS WORD ATTACHMENT in either a .doc, .docx, or .rtf format.
Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least ten (10) supporting references or sources (NOT Wikipedia, unknown, or anonymous sources). In addition, include a properly formatted APA cover page, an abstract, a properly formatted Introduction andConclusion, and a minimum of 10 pages of double spaced written content. Cite all listed references properly in text in accordance with the 6th edition of the APA manual, chapters 6 & 7.