- Identify and describe 8–10 different types of specific demonstrative evidence.
- What can demonstrative evidence be used to show? Explain.
- Define authentication (Rule 901, Federal Rules of Evidence).
- What types of evidence must be authenticated? Explain why.
- How is authentication related to relevance? Explain.
- Thoroughly explain the process of authenticating both real evidence and demonstrative evidence.
- How are the processes similar? How are they different? Explain.
- Specifically, how can the following be authenticated? Explain in detail:
- Pictorial evidence (photographs, X-rays, videos, and automatic devices)
- Computer printouts
- Maps, models, diagrams, charts, and summaries
- What are the different stages in the evidence chain of custody?
- Why is the chain of custody so important to successful prosecutions? Explain in detail.
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.
Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Talk to us
Call us: +1 (916) 407-2506