Publically Traded Corporate Finances
Due on or before February 13th at 11:59 pm EST.
Pick a publically traded company that interests you.
Please refer to the link below for a list of companies.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Cover Page: separated from content
Reference Page: separated from content, need to be in alphabetical order
Freeman, R.E., Phillips, R., & Sisodia, R. (2018). Tensions in Stakeholder
Theory. Business & Society, 59(2), 213-231.
Content: 3-5 pages, plus a cover and reference page.
Numbered pages, 1’’ margins
Font: Times New Roman 12, Double Spaced
Use Section Headers, left margin, Bold, Can use prompts below.
Be sure to include Financial Ratios, proper Grammar and Spelling, along with your Opinion
APA 7th edition format
Content must address each of the following:
1. Brief history. Founders, Locations.
2. Current # of employees, Products/Industries.
3. Who is the CEO and how did they get there?
4. Current Financials:
A) Market Cap
B) Revenues, along with at least 2 ratios.
5. Stock Price: In your opinion, is it relatively High/Low/Appropriate?
6. SWOT analysis.
7. Small exhibit or two (graph, table, chart).
8. Given the current financial uncertainty, what should/could they do to plan successfully going forward.
You must submit via Turnitin Direct Assignment. Your paper needs to be under 30% sourced. You have to write the paper in your words.