SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY RESEARCH PAPER
The paper has to do with cultural competence which is the ability to understand, communicate with and effectively interact with people across cultures. Cultural competence encompasses: being aware of one’s own world view, developing positive attitudes towards cultural differences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Do NOT triple space anywhere in document. You can also go to the Writing Center in A322 to have them check over your paper or https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/18/.
- MLA format – Typed in black ink using a Times New Roman – 12 point font – double-spaced – one inch margins (top, bottom, right & left)
- Include a “Works Cited” page for the two sources quoted in your paper
- four (4) full pages
- Students in Lifespan Development courses will write an MLA Social Responsibility research paper on (divorce, euthanasia, abused patients, teen suicide, social networking, or dementia).
- What do our beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors contribute or take away from ourselves and others?
- Did the research make you think differently about how you can impact cultural diversity problems, etc.?
- Name at least three issues that contributed to cultural competence situations.How should these situations have been handled?Please be specific in your answer citing the outcomes?
- What have you learned about yourself from this research? How does it make you a better person?
- How has your own culture shaped your world view?How can you adjust your actions to successfully interact with someone from another culture?
- Locate two sources from the online databases about helping behaviors and how they can lead to significant improvements within society regarding cultural competence, etc.Include at least one quote from each source in your paper.Be sure to include a “Works Cited” page in your paper.