Reading, ela | Reading | Alabama State University
Locate and print the IRA Standards for Reading Professionals. Familiarize yourself with the standards so that you match each of the following six (6)activities to one of the IRA standards. Each standard can only be used once and this assignment has to be typed and a hard copy is due Saturday, September 17, 2022 before 11:59pm. Each activity needs to be properly aligned to each of the standards, see example below: Each one counts 16.7 pts/piece.
(The activities are randomly listed below, so it is your responsibility to copy or retype each activity and then list the standard (label each). Ex:
1. Activity: Candidates understand types of assessments and their purposes, strengths, and limitations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
IRA Standard:?__(list number and title, Ex: IRA 3: Assessment and Instruction
List of Activities that need to be matched to an IRA Standard:
- Candidates participate in, design, facilitate, lead, and evaluate effective and differentiated professional development programs.
- Candidates use a variety of classroom configurations (i.e., whole class, small group, and individual) to differentiate instruction.
- Candidates recognize, understand, and value the forms of diversity that exist in society and their importance in learning to read and write.
- Candidates communicate assessment results and implications to a variety of audiences.
- Candidates use appropriate and varied instructional approaches, including those that develop word recognition, language comprehension, strategic knowledge, and reading-writing connections.
- Candidates understand major theories and empirical research that describe the cognitive, linguistic, motivational, and sociocultural foundations of reading and writing development, processes, and components, including word recognition, language comprehension, strategic knowledge, and reading-writing connections.
"If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!"
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.